DC motor consumes far less energy and is only needed to get the fan up to speed
52" Pewter Fan
- With a DC motor one saves considerable energy and expense compared to typical AC fans.
- While most fans require constant power to keep the fan spinning, a DC motor consumes far less energy and is only needed to get the fan up to speed.
- Once the fan achieves a speed, a built-in magnet drive keeps the fan circulating with very little energy.
- Save yourself money and help the environment all in one with a stylish energy-efficient Direct-Current ceiling fan.
- Brushless motor - more efficient & quieter
Receiver Unit Built Into Motor